Tips and Trix for hair care
Proper maintenance of your hair makes such a big difference and help your virgin wefts/wigs last longer. Below are few tips on how to properly care for and maintain your hair.
- Section your wig into four parts then, de-tangle with a paddle brush or wide tooth comb
- Wash your wigs/wefts with shampoo and conditioner regularly, at least once in two weeks. (we recommend a Paraben free shampoo and conditioner)
- Store your wig on a mannequin head when you remove it so it can retain the style and shape
- Let your hair air dry if you have the time
- We recommend that you use heat protector when using heated styling tools to minimize split ends and heat damage.( organic coconut oil will do the job)
- Brush or comb your virgin hair and wigs only when needed to maintain its longevity
- To minimize shedding, Brush or comb your wigs and wefts from the tips to the roots
- Store your properly dried wigs/wefts in our LUXURY HAIR CARRIER BAG.
- To wear your wig, braid your natural hair under the wig so that it can lay flat